Score Obsessed v0.4.6
If you're as obsessed with scores and statistics as I am, you'll love the new tweaks in Orbit: Satellite Defense this week. You can now see your cumulative score for each world of the Campaign tallied on its sub-menu, and your score for the full Campaign shown on its respective menu. Plus, you get a nice Completion star for every Campaign world in which you've earned all 15 Stars. Also, at long last, you can now see your local high-score for each of the Endless Modes!
v0.4.6 Release Notes:
- Campaign Scores are now tallied per world and displayed on the Campaign sub-menu
- Completion Stars have been added to the Campaign sub-menu to indicate when you have earned a 3 Star rating on every Level for that World
- The Campaign Sub-Menu now displays your cumulative Campaign Score and total Stars
- Endless Modes now display the highest Score you reached and the furthest Wave you made it to
- Fixed Game load Errors:
- Cavitation Bubbles went the wrong direction when they were targeting the Planet
- Enemies who were in Retreat state would continue moving towards the planet and pass through it
- Fixed Highscore screen displaying Congratulations message even if player had failed the level
Look forward to another update next week!
Get Orbit: Satellite Defense
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.