I thought was an excellent look at how it would feel to be in a situation like this, that no one would want to go through in their real lives. I'm interested in going back through and see what dialogue the other choices would get, although I picked what I thought was best for my first playthrough. It's the second game I play in my video, starts at 10:44
10mg is a collection of 10 minute long games.
Your wife has had a stroke. You’ve rushed her to the hospital and the doctors have taken over. What do you tell your son? Do you call her sister? How will you act when someone you love is in the middle of a medical emergency and all you can do is wait?
- Experience a dramatic Hospital Waiting Room narrative based on real events
- Explore a hospital and interact with multiple characters
- Make choices which each result in unique dialogue
- Featuring the somber music of Brother Android from the album “In Death, a Dream of Color”
Player Discretion Advised
Stroke contains discussions of mortality, suffering, blood, and hospitalization.
Stroke provides an opportunity to explore these challenging subjects in a safe space and experience catharsis for anyone who has dealt with similarly difficult situations in their lives.
- New Fonts: Chose from Pixelated, Sans Serif, and even an Accessible (Open Dyslexic) font in the pause menu
- Change Textbox width: Toggle between full-screen width and centered (new default)
- Modified Pause Menu: Toggles for new and old features have been added to the Pause menu
- True controller support: All options are now accessible via the Pause Menu so you can play 100% without a mouse / keyboard
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: