Robo's World: The Zarnok Fortress
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Explore a colorful 2D open world with 8 distinct zones, each with a unique set of obstacles, composed of over 50 interconnected levels
- Hack the ship's systems to cause havoc and take hazards offline
- Race against time: When you are faced with a planet ravaging force of evil, managing time is important: use your map, plot your course, sabotage!
- Master the alternate paths present in every level to stop the Fortress faster than anyone else!
- Navigate the Digital Environment, a game-within-a-game where the clock is stopped, but you're in an extra vulnerable state as you Fast-Travel around the Fortress
- Sneak past enemies to get the drop on them or be prepared to blast your way through hordes of reinforcements
- Uncover the mysterious origin of the Zarnok by accessing Lore Terminals hidden throughout the Fortress!
- Consistent challenge presented by an adaptive AI. Use the Digital Environment to scramble their data bytes Pac-Man
- Face off against six distinct classes of enemy robots each presenting a unique combat challenge from swarming Sentries to the brutal Elites
- Rock out to the fast paced retro melodies that you'll want to listen to long after the game is over
- Challenge yourself to get all 25 Achievements and experience all new ways to play
- Play the way you want to with fully customizable controls and 5 different difficulty settings to choose from
- ITCH.IO EXCLUSIVE: Get a free copy of Robo's World: The Blulite Rocks for Win / Mac!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Robo's World: The Zarnok Fortress PC 140 MB
Robo's World: The Zarnok Fortress Linux 140 MB
Robo's World: The Zarnok Fortress Mac 143 MB
RWtBR PC 8 MB
RWtBR Mac App 9 MB