Robo's World: The Zarnok Fortress Demo
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
WINDOWS USERS: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF DIRECTX INSTALLED
MAC USERS: MAKE SURE YOUR SYSTEM PREFERENCES ARE SET SO APPS DOWNLOADED FROM ANYWHERE CAN RUN
None of that Early Access nonsense. You should never have to pay for less than the final product. This is the FREE demo for Robo's World: The Zarnok Fortress.
- Explore a colorful 2D open world with 8 distinct zones, each with a unique set of obstacles, composed of over 50 interconnected levels
- Hack the ship's systems to cause havoc and take hazards offline
- Race against time: When you are faced with a planet ravaging force of evil, managing time is important: use your map, plot your course, sabotage!
- Master the alternate paths present in every level to stop the Fortress faster than anyone else!
- Navigate the Digital Environment, a game-within-a-game where the clock is stopped, but you're in an extra vulnerable state as you Fast-Travel around the Fortress
- Sneak past enemies to get the drop on them or be prepared to blast your way through hordes of reinforcements
- Uncover the mysterious origin of the Zarnok by accessing Lore Terminals hidden throughout the Fortress!
- Consistent challenge presented by an adaptive AI. Use the Digital Environment to scramble their data bytes Pac-Man
- Face off against six distinct classes of enemy robots each presenting a unique combat challenge from swarming Sentries to the brutal Elites
- Rock out to the fast paced retro melodies that you'll want to listen to long after the game is over
- Challenge yourself to get all the Steam Achievements and experience all new ways to play
Want to Pre-order this game to get a discount on the final price plus a free copy of the game's prequel? Awesome! It's right here on Itch.io.
Found a Bug? Darn! Submit Bug reports via this Google Form
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.