Christmas with Uncle Tom
Join the Bluish-Green Productions Discord Server!
- A ~5 minute comedic interactive fiction (which is mostly cutscene) based on memories of Christmas Eves past.
- Made for the GameMaker Community Jam #40
- Music by Mark Sparling from the Album "Daily Songs Vol. 45 (March 2020)", Track: Daily March 2 2020 #1325 (FamiTracker) (used with permission).
- Move / alternate dialogue options: WASD / Arrow Keys / Left Joystick
- Talk: Space / Gamepad-South
- Mute / Unmute Audio: M key
- Pause: Escape / Start
- Adjust Font choice from the Pause Menu for Sans-Serif and Dyslexic-friendly options!
Touch / Mouse Controls
- FOR BEST MOBILE PLAY EXPERIENCE; REQUEST DESKTOP SITE
- This will ensure that the game fits properly on-screen
- (Tested in iOS 14; Safari and Firefox)
- Click anywhere on-screen to bring up Touch Controls:
- Move: Virtual Joystick (Bottom-Left Corner)
- Talk: Contextual Button will appear when you stand near an NPC (Middle-Right side of screen)
- Use Up / Down Arrows to switch between dialogue options
- Pause: (Top-Left Button)
- Minor tweaks to dialogue
Christmas with Uncle Tom [PC EXE] 3 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.