Cliff 64 Player Edition
A downloadable game for Windows
~Because Misery Loves Company~
How to Play:
- Press any key on the keyboard to Join.
- Use that key to Jump.
- Jump from one Cliff to another
Use the Mouse to click the on-screen arrows and mix-and-match the following parameters:
- First To: First player to get the set amount of points wins
- Total Of: All players scores are added together, whoever gets the final point wins
- Score Of: Points are based on the number of successful jumps you've made
- Streak Of: Points are based on the number of consecutive jumps you've made
- Robot's Can / Can't Play: Allow AI scores to be counted or not
- Too many players will inevitably overlap each other; Every character draws a unique symbol beneath them so you can tell them apart
- Holding the same key you used to Join will let you Quit as well.
- If you Quit, your scores aren't lost, so don't worry if you Quit by accident.
- If you don't press any keys for 2 consecutive character deaths, that character's AI will kick in. AI are denoted by a small antenna above their heads.
- Pressing an AI's key will turn it back into a Human instantly.
- Toggle full-screen by clicking the button in the Top-Left
- Pause by clicking the button in the Top-Right
Mapped Keys exclude:
- Numberpad (Most laptops don't have separate Number-Pads)
- Function Keys (F1 - F12) Many laptops now have alternate functions on Function keys (like Apple)
- Tab, Alt, Command / Windows key (Would likely break the flow of gameplay)
Click download now to get access to the following files: